Maintenance Planner/Scheduler Position
- Review PM schedules as scheduled per dated of service.
- Utilize MP2 system to auto‐generate manufacturing work orders
- Release PM’s and requested work orders to the maintenance technicians
- Work closely with System Administrator Maintaining Equipment Information – enter new equipment information, assign tag numbers, enter equipment information, create standing PM’s for new equipment, new functional locations, maintain PM’s and work orders when machines move.
- Coordinate between Parts Room and Purchasing on material requirements
- Review status reports, such as PM Labor, Open Orders, Progress, and Materials Inventory
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Maintain reporting for work order and PM completion rates
- Performs other duties as required
- Production and Processing? What does this mean?
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacturing process
- Ability to interact well with internal and external customers.
- Ability to read write and communicate effectively in English.
- Proficient use of computer systems and software applications.
- In‐depth knowledge of MP2 software preferred. (will train the right person)
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years production planning experience in a related industry
- Good communications skills
Career Level Required Experienced (Non‐Manager)
Experience Required 2+ Years
Education Required High School or equivalent/Associates Degree + preferred
Job Type Employee
Job Status Full Time